Westin’s HDX Bandit Bumper is a serious piece of kit. It offers full protection for your off-roader from road debris and wildlife damage. Its heavy-duty diamond plate steel construction will stand up to years of hard use.
Benefits Of HDX Bandit Bumpers:
- Constructed of schedule 40 steel pipe
- Heavy-duty diamond plate steel
- Honeycomb mesh protects the grille
- Built-in 2” receiver hitch
- 2 heavy-duty 9,500lb bow shackle mounts
- Compatible with factory fog lamps or LED post mount lights
- Available in black powder coat finish
The HDX Bandit Bumper features a stylish metal honeycomb mesh screen. Allowing maximum airflow to the intercooler or radiator area while accenting the front-end styling with a clean and rugged look.
Removable mesh screens allow for factory camera and adaptive cruise control on some late-model Fords. And it can also accommodate parking sensors on certain Ram And Chevrolet trucks. Easy bolt-on installation with hardware and mounting brackets included. To learn more about the benefits of aftermarket steel bumpers check out our blog here.