Westin’s Grate Steps Running Boards are engineered to provide maximum traction without sacrificing style. The unique serrated edges help clean dirt, snow, and mud off your boots to keep the truck cab clean. Grate Steps Running Boards feature stylishly formed and fully welded ends with a custom die-cast riveted logo badge.
Features Of Grate Steps Running Boards:
- E-coated base coat provides long-lasting corrosion protection
- Available in a textured black finish
- Solid 1-piece construction
- Available in universal lengths (54″, 68″, 75″, 79″, 83″, 86″ and 90″)
- Vehicle-specific mount kit required, sold separately
- Serrated edges help clean dirt, snow and mud off your boots
- Custom die-cast riveted logo badge
The 6 1/4″ step surface width features an aggressive 1/4″ high punched tread allowing traction in any weather condition. Tough construction makes the Grate Steps Running Boards ideal for construction, commercial, vans, and utility use. For more info, read our blog on the benefits of running boards here.