Westin’s Pro-Mod Front Bumper combines enhanced vehicle protection with great looks. Pro-Mod’s revolutionary lightweight modular design is uniquely engineered with outrigger reinforcement brackets to provide maximum front-end protection. All without compromising on strength, integrity or durability.
Benefits of Pro-Mod Front Bumper:
- Lightweight modular design reduces shipping costs without sacrificing strength
- Increases ground clearance and angle of approach
- Constructed of 10-gauge steel for strength and style
- Mesh screen allows maximum airflow to intercooler or radiator area
- Has provisions for factory sensors on certain vehicles
- Compatible with certain factory tow hooks
- Outrigger brackets support the wings of the bumper for maximum strength
- Hardware and mounting brackets included
- E-coated base coat provides long-lasting corrosion protection
- Available in textured black finish
The “high and tight” bumper profile creates a greater approach angle, which significantly improves off-road driving capabilities. An optional bolt-on skid plate is also available. The lightweight design also requires smaller shipping packages, which reduces shipping costs.
It is configured to accept optional 30″ or 40″ LED light bars in the center position. A removable screen also allows the use of optional round or square Outlaw LED light kits.
Pro-Mod bumpers feature a textured black finish with an e-coated base coat, providing long-lasting corrosion protection from the elements. Once you see the Pro-Mod Front Bumper, the choice becomes obvious. To learn more about the benefits of upgrading to an aftermarket steel bumper, read our post here.